Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

July Actions

I can't believe the whole month have gone past. Blogging time again. I have thought of few blogs already that I'd like to post, however haven't gone around to do it just yet. So here it is our July actions:
Nikko Bridal Fair held on th 18-19th of this month and we were pleased to be selected as the decorator for Nusa Dua Beach Hotel at Jakarta Wedding Festival held on the 24 - 26th of this month.
Promise I will write stories about those 2 events..but for now we have a wedding to prepare. I will cover tomorrow's wedding in the next blogs too.
take care for now.

2 comments:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing share. Looking forward to more such posts. Anyways, we too want to host a grand dinner and employee appreciation party at the local Los Angeles event venues and I would like to hire a popular caterer for that. Do you have any recommendations for Mexican food catering service?

    ReplyDelete